Black Mountain Caravan & Camping Park
Welcome to Black Mountain Caravan and Camping Park
We are open again for statics and camping
You will need to book to stay with us and for camping we are only accepting pre-booked pitches and card payments. Our toilets are open and there is hot water for the wash basins although our showers are not available at the moment. We also have a chemical disposal and waste water point for those who don’t wish to share facilities (this means you need a chemical toilet). For the Health and Safety of our staff and other campers we cannot accept more temporary or makeshift toilets which are not designed to work with CDP
Please do not turn up without your booking confirmation and a receipt for payment
Some useful tips to help whilst staying with us:
- Walk freely on the park, at all times observing social distance from other park users and the park team
- Bring soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser – just to be on the safe side
- You will need to bring your own bedding for use in our static caravans
- Bring your own supplies of food and drink to reduce reliance and congestion in local shops
- Bring sufficient portable toilet solution with you as we don’t sell it on site
- Talk to any of our park team but always observe social distance – ‘we are looking forward to seeing you!’
Please do not:
- Meet or gather with friends in a social group
- Invite or entertain visitors allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
On departure: (statics)
- Leave windows open on the latch (unless it is very windy/rainy)
Please can I ask everyone to show consideration for our local community. Please can I remind you to respect social distance in all contacts outside the park.
Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors; they will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness.
Whether you are seeking a peaceful retreat, a family break or a quiet place to rest whilst enjoying the many activities available locally this idyllic location in one of the most unspoilt mountainous regions of Britain is sure to surpass all expectations.
This small family run caravan and camping park is located in the Brecon Beacons National Park on the border between Carmarthenshire and Powys. The site has received wide acclaim for its unrivalled views over the spectacular Fan Brycheiniog, the beginning of the Carmarthen Fans, in this location so noted for its scenery that it has been used for the filming of major productions including King Arthur by the Disney Corporation.
We also have facilites for a small number of tourers and motor homes. A further two fields away from the caravan park are available for camping and our rural Black Mountain location make the site a perfect base for those working towards their Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
We are open for the full 12 months of the year ensuring that we cater for all.
We’d forgotten how good it could be!Practical Caravan Magazine
Black Mountain Caravan and Camping Park, Llanddeusant, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire SA19 9YG